As of June 12 we are once again open for in-store shopping! We're looking forward to see all of you soon. Here's an outline of current COVID-19 policies:
- We are not limiting the number of people permitted in the store at any given time. We expect everyone to continue to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Masks are required while inside the store, without exception.
- For anyone unable or unwilling to wear a mask while in the shop, online ordering and curbside pickup will remain available, and we encourage customers to make use of those services, whenever possible, to minimize risk of exposure for the remaining duration of the public health emergency.
- NO CASH—We are not able to accept cash at this time. We will periodically reassess this policy.
- Unfortunately, due to the reinstatement of the indoor mask mandate, we have had to shelve our plans to reopen the tasting bar. It remains closed for the foreseeable future. We will update you if and when that changes.
In setting these policies, our primary concerns are the health and safety of our staff, customers, and community. Any updates to these policies will ultimately depend on continued improvement in the public health situation. We will continue to track DC and CDC guidelines, but our preference will always be to err on the side of caution.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about these policies or any other precautions we are taking in the current crisis. Feel to give us a call at 202-780-9236 or email us at email@example.com.